ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES

The answer to improving effectiveness of your organization lies in a well-planned and extensively researched host of activities, right from the unit level. We provide this robust platform to meet your Learning & Development goals through holistic, competency-based initiatives across organizational levels. We have trained over 150,000 professionals with a consistent Satisfaction Index of 4.5 on a scale of five.

Co-create behavioral enhancement programs with guaranteed transformation.

  • HIGH-IMPACT PRESENTATION SKILLS: preparing to present, presenting techniques, optimizing visuals
  • COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS: assertive techniques, listening and responding
  • MANAGING DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE: bridging the generation gap for greater productivity
  • SENSITIVITY IN THE WORKPLACE: respect at work, gender sensitivity
  • THE POWER OF 'WE': team work, team membership, team leadership
  • EYE FOR DETAIL: documentation compliance through visual-auditory-kinesthetic techniques
  • THE ART OF WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION: documentation skills, email etiquette, behavioral skills of communicating
  • POWER MEETINGS: techniques of running a meeting - prep work, managing, post meeting tasks
  • SELF REGULATION & WELL BEING: managing time, minimizing stress
  • We have a host of Managerial Development Programs such as Negotiation Skills, Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills, Client Interaction Skills, etc.
  • We also offer both customized as well as ready-to-use Workplace Learning & Development Solutions. If time is of the essence, we can deliver through remote technology.

We employ the popular and immensely validated ADDIE model.

  • ANALYZE: Gain important insights into the target group's work environment, on-site dynamics, required role competencies and key deliverables through an in-depth TNA (Training Need Analysis: such as surveys, focus group interviews, stakeholder perceptions, gap analysis, etc.)
  • DESIGN: Design the program based on the CEET framework (Concept, Experiment, Experience and Test) with inputs from the client's stakeholders.
  • DEVELOP: Develop the training program based on the CSM model (Content, Sequencing, Method & Media), following the 70-30 principle: 70% of time allocated to experiential activities and debriefs; the other 30% for group discussions and concept exploration.
  • EVALUATE: Adhering to Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation including immediate post-training feedback, Test of Concept Mastery, behavioral evaluations in simulated environments as well as behavioral evaluations in real-time, all of which help in arriving at a metrics-driven 'Return-on-Investment'.
  • INDUSTRY READINESS: Our programs are created with key inputs from an advisory group of industry veterans along with strategic collaboration with various sectors for WL&D (workplace learning and development)
  • GUARANTEED STANDARDIZED DELIVERY: We have an in-house team of certified instructional designers and training specialists to transform relevant conceptual knowledge into experiential learning
  • INTERNALIZATION OF THE SKILLS: Concept exploration is perfectly balanced with real-time simulations
  • AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT: Interactive and motivational program flow for optimum learning
  • ALIGNING WITH ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS: Customized content which is highly relevant to the business needs of the group
  • ILT: Sessions are purely classroom based; highly interactive, with audio-visual aids and personalized attention
  • BLENDED: A combination of e-learning, ILT (classroom-based, webinars, video conferences etc.), and cloud-based LMS support to ensure just-in-time learning, sustained post-training support, and global accessibility

Get in touch with us to know more

Leave us your contact details and we will get in touch with you to better understand your organizational challenges and come up with our recommendations.